System Engineer Contact Center Applications (m/f/d)
What`s expecting you
You will become a customer experience hero at infinit.cx!
- Support & optimization of integrated software solutions for B2C customer service
- Ensuring technical availability
- Daily ticket processing: analysis, improvement and documentation of errors
- Consulting for open requirements
- Implementation of new requirements
As a system engineer for contact center applications, you will be responsible for providing expert service for our software solutions in customer relationship management once they have gone live. For this purpose, you will work closely with our project teams already in the implementation period and get to know the solution in detail. Customer management, organizational talent and a deep technical understanding of the applied technologies – that`s what makes the position dynamic and exciting.
What you should bring along
- A suitable technical university degree with a scientific/technical focus, or degree as an IT specialist with several years of professional experience
- High willingness to take responsibility, decisiveness and pragmatism
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German language skills
- A broad IT know-how ranging from networks and databases to cloud technologies
- Good communication skills
You work independently and solution-oriented and think analytically. You convince with your confident, professional and customer-oriented appearance. You are a team player who can always motivate yourself and others. If you are also fit in one or more of the following topics, you are the right match for us:
- Experience with complex system integrations
- Profound IT knowledge in the areas of software development, operating systems and databases
- Experience with modern programming languages and web technologies
- Professional experience in IT projects or service management
- Knowledge of IT/telecommunications infrastructure
- Experience with omnichannel contact center solutions (e.g. Genesys) would be ideal
What we stand for
Every consumer deserves a seamless good service experience – that is our vision. To achieve this, we advise companies on efficient implementation, design integrated software solutions, and then build and support them. infinit.cx relies on employees who bring knowledge, personality and creative drive to the table. Only in this way we can, with our 110 experts, remain Germany’s number 1 for large-scale projects in customer service and shape the future of customer experience together with our customers.
What we offer
- Hot topics and technologies such as chatbots, artificial intelligence and instant messaging (Apple Business Chat, Google RCS, WhatsApp, etc.)
- International team
- Collegial cooperation
- Relocation services
- Renowned and loyal customers
- Varied challenges
- Modern working tools and methods
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Personal development
We attach great importance to dealing with each other in a collegial manner and value the open word. Our employees have freedom to work on their own initiative and to develop personally. We want well-informed employees who enjoy their work. We support this through transparent corporate communication and joint company events.
We are looking forward to your application. Simply by email to our career postbox!
Annette Glück, Human Resources
+49 89 262029986
If you apply to us, infinit.cx will only use your personal data to process your application. You can find the details in the data protection information for applicants.